These Bumps

I recently went to get tested for STIs/STDs. I'm currently in moxed status relationship so it was important and pertinent to get tested. While my HiV test came up negative, I have yet to receive my other results. While masturbating the same day after being tested I noticed there bumps on what I believe to be my sphincter. Having just got tested I panicked. Having said all of this have two questions, the first being, if I have contracted genital warts is it possible that it was transmitted through using a used enema? My second being, if it turns out that they are not in fact genital arts, what else could they be?

You're in a "moxed status relationship"? What's that? Sounds kinky!

You're wondering if you can get genital warts in the rectum from using a "used enema"? A used enema? Dude, on the list of things not meant for shared use, I'm sure enemas would be near the top. I suppose it would be theoretically possible to transmit HPV (genital warts) via a used enema (ick!) if it were used right after its initial use. (This is not the kind of thing we test out scientifically because it really doesn't come up all that often, as you might guess.)

As for what your sphincter "bumps" might be, I really can't diagnose this type of symptom over the Internet. You'll need to have your doctor evaluate this problem.

hiv drug discovery from high speed supercomputers and drug resistance
Is 3 months the new 6 months? Freakin' out a little here...