did i get infected after 6 months negative

hello dr well this is my story im 19 years old im gay im a bttm so i had sex with a guys whose an hiv poz 6 months ago we had sex 4 times n it was unprotected he never came inside of me and after 3 months i got tested and the results were negative and i decided to get tested once again after 5 months n my results were negative so when i completed the 6 month of hiv exposure i got a rapid test at the 6 months of the window period and the results were negative my question is am i still in danger to come out poz after the 6 months hiv test was negative and im still worry about it cause they say that u could have the virus on your body but is asleep or is not active yet and it could take up to a year to show up is true...

Your decision to put yourself at risk for STDs, including HIV, by having unprotected anal receptive sex with an HIVer was extremely unwise and potentially catastrophic! Fortunately you did not contract HIV. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted (for this exposure). I do sincerely hope this experience served as a wakeup call and learning experience and that you'll never put yourself at risk again. If one continues to play sexual Russian Roulette, eventually he will lose!

HIV +
hiv drug discovery from high speed supercomputers and drug resistance