May 3, 2011
Hi, Do you believe there will be any permanent and final treatment for HIV/AIDS in the near future? how is the R&D progress to develop an effective medication to kill this disease?
Response from Dr. Frascino
In the "future", yes, definitely. However, in the "near future", no.
Review the information in my three-part blog "The Search for a Cure Heats Up." I'll repost the link to part 1 below. (Parts 2 and 3 as well as part 1 can be found on the Body's blog page. Have a look.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
- Deep Kissing And Hiv With Cuts And Bleeding Gums
- Finger Cut Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
- HIV Symptoms After 1 Week To Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.