May 1, 2011
Lately Ive been suffering from ciatic pain on my right leg, I wonder if this has to do with my Hiv infection, because my Cd4 accounts is 290 and I havent started medication yet.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Most likely your sciatic pain is not related to your untreated HIV infection. I should point out, however, beginning combination antiretroviral therapy without further delay would be very strongly recommended, considering your CD4 count has dropped to 290. See link below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Do You Get Hepatitis B Vaccination?
- Vaginal Infections Caused By Sperm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.