May 1, 2011
can hiv be spread via fecal matter, urin or saliva?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No; urine, feces and saliva that do not contain visible blood are not considered infectious for HIV. See link below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Broken Condom
- Black Spots Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.