dr bob why you are not answering my questions

i have oral candida ,always burning hand and feet head and whole body burning, sneezing early in the morning ,to much nausea in the morning, pressure on eyes and in head , some time cooling effects in the brain, to much pale urine with very odd smell ,all the symptoms are from three years after having unprotected sex with a sex worker in malysia ,i also have weak typhoid from last three years .the very first symptom after exposure was flu for three weeks . i have so many hiv elisa test result is always negative .plese help me what i have to do

A negative HIV-antibody test outside the window period (three years certainly qualifies!) trumps symptoms each and every time. As for what to do, I have two suggestions:

1. Stop worrying about HIV. The evidence is overwhelming and irrefutable that you are HIV negative. No further HIV testing is warranted.

2. See a general internal medicine doctor (internist) for evaluation and management of any ongoing symptoms. If no physical cause can be found for your symptoms, you should be evaluated for psychosomatic illness (which causes very real symptoms!) related to your anxiety over HIV.

Please help me im scared I have ars?
hiv transmission