dr bob why you are not answering my questions
Apr 30, 2011
i have oral candida ,always burning hand and feet head and whole body burning, sneezing early in the morning ,to much nausea in the morning, pressure on eyes and in head , some time cooling effects in the brain, to much pale urine with very odd smell ,all the symptoms are from three years after having unprotected sex with a sex worker in malysia ,i also have weak typhoid from last three years .the very first symptom after exposure was flu for three weeks . i have so many hiv elisa test result is always negative .plese help me what i have to do
Response from Dr. Frascino
A negative HIV-antibody test outside the window period (three years certainly qualifies!) trumps symptoms each and every time. As for what to do, I have two suggestions:
1. Stop worrying about HIV. The evidence is overwhelming and irrefutable that you are HIV negative. No further HIV testing is warranted.
2. See a general internal medicine doctor (internist) for evaluation and management of any ongoing symptoms. If no physical cause can be found for your symptoms, you should be evaluated for psychosomatic illness (which causes very real symptoms!) related to your anxiety over HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Rectal Bleeding?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.