Please help me im scared I have ars?

I was so curious about having sex with a tranny I actually did. I found a escort tranny off a site and had protected sex with her both anal and oral. She used a vaseline coa coa butter like lotion as lubricate. After i finished it was about 3 minutes of insertive anal sex i looked down when pulling out and the condom was in tact. My question is what is the likely hood i contracted hiv. Ive lost my appitite, had tension headaches for about 5 days now. I have loss alot of sleep. Can this be due to anxiety and stress? My heart races quickly @ night when I start thinking of the possibilitys. I did this act while my wife was pregnant please help me also i have upset stomach sometimes and tingling in hands when i go to sleep.

Vaseline cocoa butter is not compatible with latex condoms. It can cause the latex to denature and increases the likelihood of condom failure.

Symptoms are unreliable in predicting who is and is not infected. I would advise you level with your wife and use condoms with her until your HIV-negative status can be reconfirmed. This is not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. Your insomnia, headaches and loss of appetite could indeed be due to anxiety.

Anal and oral with transexual
dr bob why you are not answering my questions