HIV symptoms more than 6 months

Dear Dr Bob, How can I donate to your charity? I asked my questions 7 times.Will you please answer to me this time? I had sex with one philippino sex worker on Oct-2010.After a week i got symptoms that rashes especially on chest and upper part of the body,too much fatigue,abnormality in sleeping,bad constupation. After 2 months one of my lymph node below the ear become swell and it is continuing still now.I have improper digestion now,i am going to bathroom more than 3 times a day.But it is not going good.My stool appears as water with small round like items.I have oral ulsers now under my tongue.And also i am geting rashes irregularly.I tested 4 times with ELISA antibody/antigen method,the results were negative.The details are as follows At 5 weeks-ELISA AB/P24ag Negative. At 8.3 weeks-ELISA AB/P24ag Negative. At 16 weeks-ELISA AB/P24ag Negative. At 26 weeks-ELISA AB/P24ag Negative. I also my tested my blood for CBC,Liver function tests.All the tast shows good. I took the vaccine for chicken pox on May 2010. Dr Bob,I have these doubts. 1)Are my tests reliable and conclusive? 2)Do I need further testing? 3)Does the chickenpox vaccine affects the test results? 4)If the tests are reliable,then what is the possible thing for the swollen lymph node?

1. Yep!

2. Nope!

3. Nope!

4. There are literally thousands of medical conditions that can cause swollen lymph glands. I cannot diagnose the specific cause of your one swollen node over the Internet. But what I can do is advise what's not causing it: it's not HIV! Perhaps it is due to ear or sinus congestion/infection.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. But you knew that already, didn't you? Of course you did!

Be well. Stop worrying.

I think I found the answer myself... are they OK?... would like to donate...
Anal Sex Worry