worried, I wiil donate $50

dr bob, good night, thanks for your work is really valuable, yesterday I had sex with a hooker, vaginal protected intercourse 3 times and I fingered her for a long time, I did not see lesions in my fingers.what is the risk of transmission,shoul I test for hiv? I will donate 50 thank you

"Protected" sex is indeed protected! Assuming the latex condoms were used properly and did not fail (break), your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent. Fingering is not considered a risk for HIV transmission/acquisition, assuming the skin on the fingering fingers was intact.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

3-2-1 Thats How Long It Will Take to Answer This Question, Another donation guranteed! Cutting Edge Question
Risk for top (with lambskin condom)