3-2-1 Thats How Long It Will Take to Answer This Question, Another donation guranteed! Cutting Edge Question

Took martial arts in the evening. Sweated alot. Went home got undressed and went to bed. Woke up with a rash on bicep (looked like heat rash, redish not raised, three inch patch). It was NO where else. I may have even slept on that arm. Put aveeno moisturizing cream on it after shower. Thirty minutes later it was gone. This was 8.4 weeks after a condom protected exposure. Girl also put lips on penis to give BJ and I told her NO.

Is this an ARS rash?

I read its to late to be ARS and that a rash must be bilateral and slightly raised / bumpy? (both sides)

Thanks for everything you do!!!!!

Is this an ARS rash? Nope!

True, it only took me a few moments to respond. However, multiple those few moments by a gazillion and you'll begin to realize why I can't respond to every query. You actually already answered your own question ("too late to be a ARS . . . rash is bilateral and slightly raised/bumpy"). Besides, your HIV risk was essentially a non-exposure, assuming the latex condom was used appropriately and didn't break. But you knew this already as well, didn't you? Of course you did.

You're welcome!

Terrifying Fear of Getting HIV from HIV Test (resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum) from
worried, I wiil donate $50