Absorption of Med after Lap Band Surgery

Having gained and lost weight over the years I am now seriously considering the Lap Band approach to manage my expanding girth. My HIV doc asked me to research the rate of HIV med absorption that might be altered after this type of procedure. Any advice or opinion.

Non Dectectable. TCells = 500. Isentress / Truvada Weight = 250. Goal weight 185

Your HIV doc wanted you to do this research? Hmm. That really doesn't seem fair (or logical). You are not a gastroenterologist. I would suggest you ask your HIV specialist to talk to his physician colleagues or to the physicians who would be performing this procedure on you. That would be the most effective, efficient and reliable way to get the needed information.

A Simple Thank You.
HIV Cure SOCS-3