|A Simple Thank You.
Apr 29, 2011
Thank You Dr. Bob for your kindness and all the help you provide peopl around the world !!
You're the BEST, Michael
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks. I hope your fears about that firm handshake have subsided. It may be helpful to note that if HIV really were transmitted so easily, it would have wiped out the planet long ago. HIV is really much more difficult to contract than most folks realize.
Be well, Michael.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
- How Long Does Hpv Take To Develop?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.