DR. Bob What The Hell do you answer unwarranted HIV-acquisition risk Questions. BUT NOT MINE!!

Hello, I am sorry to keep writing you. But, You never answer my questions. I read all these BS questions about Getting HIV from a hand shake to picking your nose. I mean, I have a real problem and you will not help me. Please answer a few questions, Thanks!

1. If, I had HIV and gave a female cunnilingus what are the odds she would become infected?

2. I gave cunnilingus to a female and 2days later, she got a cough that lasted 2weeks. I am scared I may have givin her HIV.

3. I have very dry scalp, does that a sign of HIV infection?

Thanks DR. B... Sorry to be blunt. But you got real worried people out here.

You seem to feel your question is more worthy of a response than others I've responded to. You are entitled to your opinion. However, I disagree.

You indicate I should answer your question because you are really worried. That would suggest others writing in are not really worried? Do you really believe that? If so, again, I disagree.

I have not responded because you seem to be concerned about being HIV infected but provide no information about your potential risk for infection. Your other questions pertain to cunnilingus, a topic I discussed many times in this forum. The information is readily available in the archives. In fact the information to all three of your questions can be found there. I encourage you to have a look.

Briefly:

1. Extremely low without extenuating circumstances (active bleeding, etc.).

2. This was not a question. A cough two days after an HIV exposure would not be related to HIV infection. The symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome generally occur two to three weeks after infection, not two days.

3. Symptoms are unreliable. If you put yourself at risk for HIV, the only way to tell if you're infected is to get an HIV-specific test, preferably an HIV-antibody test outside the window period.

You certainly don't have to apologize for being blunt. I appreciate blunt honest questions. But you really should not belittle other questioners' concerns. I'm quite sure there are many folks reading this post who feel your questions are frivolous, unworthy of a personal response, and have already been answered by similar posts in the archives.

7 months negative but symtomps
A Simple Thank You.