CoQ10 and a question on herbal supplements embedded in regular multi vitamins

Doctor, I am taking a course of PeP to avoid infection. I am midway done. I have two questions for you.

1) I read that CoQ10 is a good balance to have with medications like Truvada and Kaletra and provides a generally better health for people suffering from high cholestrol as is often the case with HIV infected persons. Do you think it is okay to take CoQ10 supplement with my PEP dosage of Truvada/Kaletra or will there be complications?

2) I want to continue to take multi-vitamins every day as a way to manage my fatigue and general weakness resulting from the meds. But nowadays any high quality and potent multi-vitamins almost always has some kind of "herbal blend" in it or the other. I have been generally told to avoid herbs when taking the PEP meds. But no one specifically told me that even the multi-vitamins with "herbal blends" should be avoided during this period. I am keen on taking these not because of the herbal thing but because the tablets themselves are highly reviewed, organic whole food based and highly "bio-available", meaning better absorption by the body. What do you suggest I should do?

Finally, how can I make a contribution since I have benefitted a lot from this site?

Thank you.

1. Taking CoQ10 with PEP should not be harmful. It also most likely won't be at all helpful either.

2. Multivitamins (even with an "herbal blend") would not affect PEP.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be fond on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org).

Good luck with the result of your PEP course. I'm sending my good-luck karma that your post-PEP HIV test is negative.

Question
Can i rely on HIV home test kit tool ?