Question

Hi Mr. Bob Sorry if my english isnt good enough 3 weeks ago i had oral sex with a sex worker(she was sucking my penis) and after 1.5 week I experienced a muscle pain but it was something like for 5 minutes or less and then after a while in other place and so on. It wasnt very painful it was more like stings. And so with the joint pain was the same. 1Qestion: What does look like arthralgia a myalgia during the ARS, should it be persistent, intensive, how long it lasts? 2Q After a 2,5 week i had sweats for 3 days without fever, is it possible to be sweating with no fever during Ars? 3Q I lost weight about 2 or 3 kg and how are looking lymph nodes during ars? are they reckognisable by just sight? what averege size they use to be? I m kinda messed and inpatient and dont wanna wait another 2 months for tests. Please answer and if you tell me where i ll also donate to your foundation becase I think you are doing a great job. Thank you

Unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for HIV acquisition. Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV acute retroviral syndrome.

Current guidelines state that HIV-antibody tests taken before the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive. Consequently you'll have to wait two more months for your official WOO-HOO! However, I can tell you that the statistical odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not acquire HIV from this sexperience.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org). Thank you for your interest in helping others in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your conclusive three-month HIV-antibody test is negative. I'm quite confident it will indeed be negative.

Added Information that could change your answer -- Please Help
CoQ10 and a question on herbal supplements embedded in regular multi vitamins