|Promethazine & Albuterol
Apr 28, 2011
Do Promethazine or Albuterol (inhaler) delay seroconversion in any way? I have read that inhaled steroids have the same effect as if they were taken orally. And if promethazine does inhibit the immune system, would it do so if I didnt take it at all for a whole year before I got tested?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Neither promethazine nor albuterol would affect HIV test results or alter the seroconversion window period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Big Do Lymph Nodes Get With Hiv?
- How Does Hiv Affect Someone With Diabetes?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From Woman To Man?
- Rare Chance Of Contracting Hiv As A Top
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Off And On?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.