Promethazine & Albuterol
Apr 28, 2011
Do Promethazine or Albuterol (inhaler) delay seroconversion in any way? I have read that inhaled steroids have the same effect as if they were taken orally. And if promethazine does inhibit the immune system, would it do so if I didnt take it at all for a whole year before I got tested?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Neither promethazine nor albuterol would affect HIV test results or alter the seroconversion window period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Causes Of Vaginal Bleeding In Toddlers
- How To Completely Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.