Anxious about starting therapy

I can't seem to get myself to take that first pill. I'm part of a clinical trial and I'm supposed to be taking meds already. Everyday I tell myself I'm going to start, and when it comes time to actually do it, I freak out. I'm afraid that I might have an anaphylactic or something. I talked to my therapist about it, but it doesn't seem to help me take that first pill. I think once I get over that hurdle, I will be fine. It's hard to have someone here with me because my roommates don't know my status. I was even thinking of just parking my car at the hospital and taking it there just in case something would happen. Do you have any suggestions to help with this issue?

You are in a clinical trial. Inform the study coordinator of your fears. I'm confident he will advise you can take your first dose in the office and stay as long as you wish in the waiting room.

Confused! Help! Does it make a difference?
Poked by shirt pin in bar. Very Worried.