Blood with condom breakage. Infected?

Me and my HIV + boyfriend have been using protection for almost two years. So far, I've never been infected. Recently we had a condom break unknowingly. I was on top. We've had this issue before, but there was blood present on my penis this time from him. We stopped right away and I cleaned myself off and went to the bathroom in attempting to remove anything in my urethra. He is a long time non-progressive with an undetectable Viral Load for a long time. I've been having intense anxiety and been experiencing headaches and small aches in my muscles and joints. In this situation, I wanted to know if Im making myself sick with nerves and paranoia, or if there is a good chance I've been infected. This is going to be a long three months. Thanks

A broken-condom incident with blood noted on your Mr. Happy does place you at some degree of risk for HIV. That your positively charged partner has an undetectable viral load significantly decreases, but does not totally eliminate the HIV-transmission risk. HIV-antibody testing is warranted. A course of post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) would have been warranted if the first dose could have been taken very soon (and no later than 72 hours) after the exposure. I would suggest you and your partner review the information in the archives of this forum. There you will find chapters devoted to magnetic couples, HIV sexual prevention, treatment and other relevant topics. I'll repost a link below as an example of what can be found in the archives. You may wish to consider some of the harm-reduction techniques for magnetic couples discussed in these archival posts.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q214634.html

Chronic HBV, AIDS and colorectal cancers
Poz Person's risk for Genital Herpes (HERPES, 2011)