Intense Watersports Risky?

I've searched the archives but can't find any timely mention of this specific matter, so I'll "Ask The Experts." This may sound pretty "fringe," but I know of dozens of men who, like me, are into it, and we can't be more than the tip of an iceberg nationally or internationally speaking. I love to be pissed in, especially anally, then drilled to oblivion with either a penis (using a condom), a toy or a gloved fist. Of course this is done on plastic sheets or on all fours straddling a bathtub. My question is, of course, is this dangerous from an HIV perspective. I'm already a long-term survivor and I only play with guys who are already infected, so is there much risk of cross infection if we take reasonable precautions? I guess someone had to ask this, wish it didn't have to be me! Thanks.

Urine that does not contain visible blood is not considered to be infectious for HIV. Consequently no increased HIV risk from water-sporting. Being "drilled to oblivion with either penis (using a condom), a toy, or a gloved fist" could increase HIV risk if local trauma to the delicate anal/rectal mucosa occurs. Consequently when being jackhammered halfway to heaven and back again, you'll need to follow the safer sex guidelines and avoid traumatizing your love canal.

Please help... I am freaking out
Chronic HBV, AIDS and colorectal cancers