Please help... I am freaking out

Doctor, I had unprotected oral sex with a hooker in Thailand in February and last week in Tokyo with woman who later turned out to be a prostitute . The second encounter, the girl used a lot of sloppy saliva on my member. Now I am freaking out that I may have been exposed. I promise 100 dollars to the foundation if helped.

I feel feverish out of fear though I am feeling healthy and I am kicking myself for succumbing to my stupid urges ... I am living in fear now Scared like hell. The girl had no cuts and seemed clean... I am fearful of having aids...I am itching and feel lot of things which seem true but I cannot be sure

I am anxious ... Please help me sir...I cannot live like this.

Insertive oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for HIV acquisition. Check out the information in the chapter in the archives of this forum. I'm confident you'll find the information there enlightening and reassuring.

Your current "symptoms" are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). They are, however, very consistent with anxiety. I would suggest you contact your doctor for help in managing your anxiety. Anti-anxiety medications and/or psychotherapeutic counseling can be very helpful in dealing with the stress of having to endure the HIV window period.

A single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark is all that you need. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from either hooker's blowjob.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Re: Struggling to Carry on ... Pt 5
Intense Watersports Risky?