Re: Struggling to Carry on ... Pt 5

Hi Dr Bob, Sorry for going on but, the state of my periodontal disease is causing me some concern. I recon I'll start losing teeth within the next couple of years given the rate and seriousness of the recession. My dentist hasn't helped since he told me such rapid recession is seen in HIV and uncontrolled diabetes yet I've tested neg for both. I'm pursuing an answer to my symptoms via my doctor and I've been to a general medicine doc who didn't fill me with confidence when he started to check out diseases on wikipedia!! Hopefully, some point in the near future I'll get to some conclusion. Thanks for your support Dr Bob, sorry for hastling you.

No apology needed, and you're not hassling me. You are, however, chasing after a disease you could not possibly have. The evidence is overwhelming and irrefutable that you are HIV negative.

As for your doctor using Wikipedia, well, you might want to consider switching to a more knowledgeable physician.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q214674.html

Help Please
Please help... I am freaking out