The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Masturbate with Vagina Secretion on Penis(Will donate 50 dollar, Please Help Doctor)

Apr 26, 2011

Dear Doctor Frascino,

This is 2nd time asking this question, please help doctor! I am really paranoid with my current situation. About 2 weeks ago, i had a b2b massage with one of the thai masseur. At one point, she rub her vagina against my genital for probably 30 seconds. Which there will be vagina secretion on my shaft, right after that she started playing with my genital and it ended up with a masturbation till the end.

I was talking to a doctor friend of mine today. He was saying that if there's secretion on the penis and it is used in masturbation, there's a risk in contracting it. Since it got in contact with the mucosa of the penis gland. Another reason he gave its, during masturbation there might be a abrasion or the vagina secretion will enter through the penile hole.

My question is -

1) if the masseur if infected by hiv +ve, is there any risk of the of me getting infected by it?

2) Is there a chance that the vagina secretion can enter through my penile hole or through the gland of the penis?

Thanks alot and god bless

Response from Dr. Frascino


1. The risk would be so remote that it becomes essentially nonexistent.

2. Same answer as above.

If you remain worried despite my reassurance, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Dr. Bob

Help Please

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint