Masturbate with Vagina Secretion on Penis(Will donate 50 dollar, Please Help Doctor)

Dear Doctor Frascino,

This is 2nd time asking this question, please help doctor! I am really paranoid with my current situation. About 2 weeks ago, i had a b2b massage with one of the thai masseur. At one point, she rub her vagina against my genital for probably 30 seconds. Which there will be vagina secretion on my shaft, right after that she started playing with my genital and it ended up with a masturbation till the end.

I was talking to a doctor friend of mine today. He was saying that if there's secretion on the penis and it is used in masturbation, there's a risk in contracting it. Since it got in contact with the mucosa of the penis gland. Another reason he gave its, during masturbation there might be a abrasion or the vagina secretion will enter through the penile hole.

My question is -

1) if the masseur if infected by hiv +ve, is there any risk of the of me getting infected by it?

2) Is there a chance that the vagina secretion can enter through my penile hole or through the gland of the penis?

Thanks alot and god bless

1. The risk would be so remote that it becomes essentially nonexistent.

2. Same answer as above.

If you remain worried despite my reassurance, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Mefloquine
Help Please