Apr 26, 2011
Hi doctor, does taking multiple doses of mefloquine affect the results of the hiv antibody test and the window period?I have been living in fear of being infected with hiv for a month already. Your reply will be greatly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Possible Weight Gain While Hiv Positive
- Cases Of Men Getting Hiv From Women
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.