Apr 26, 2011
Hi doctor, does taking multiple doses of mefloquine affect the results of the hiv antibody test and the window period?I have been living in fear of being infected with hiv for a month already. Your reply will be greatly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
- Contracting Hiv From Used Hair Trimming Machine
- Deep Kissing And Hiv With Cuts And Bleeding Gums
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.