Sniffing Alcohol & Perfume

I sniff alcohol and various perfumed products like lotions and perfumes. Can this delay seroconversion? I also drink pots of coffee every day! I read that coffee is converted to corticosteroid. Can coffee delay seroconversion? I BEG YOU PLEASE RESPOND SO I CAN WOO-HOO!!! Btw is it weird that I dont wear cologne?

Sniffing anything will not delay seroconversion. Why in the world would you even wonder why it might? Coffee is not converted into corticosteroids! Where did you read that? The Journal of Irreproducible Results perhaps?

Finally you ask if it's weird you don't wear cologne. No it's not; but it is weird you sniff them so much you had to write into this forum with an HIV concern!

sperm washing
Mefloquine