Apr 26, 2011
Sorry for your confusing.I am male.I plan to have a baby with my partner,my viral load is undetectable,cd4 is about 600.I feel well.My doctor told me it is almost 100 percent safe if I use a squirt to do the artificial insemination by my self and I do not need to have my sperm washed.Is this true?He told me a lot of people do this.Do you have some good advices?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I don't agree with your doctor. See link below for a complete discussion of pregnancy involving an HIV-infected male and an HIV-negative female.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Sign Of HIV?
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.