Chapter closed!

Dear Doctor Bob...

I didnt wanted to close this chapter of my life without saying thanks for your answer and for your work. You are an example for us all. After your answer I felt peace in my life.

Being honest with you, I have a bit of anxiety and fear about HIV transmission risks, and as many people I use to overthink situations such as shaking hands, being touched by people on scraped skin (I dont know if scraped is the right word, what I mean is when itchy skin turns a bit red, but does not bleed, for example because of a bite of an insect you "scrape" your skin). Normaly a quick look to your answers bring me peace back.

This chapter is officially closed and I have the hope I would not open it again. Im not sure if in the future I will ask you these sort of questions again, but I promese I will try as hard as I can to be rational on risk situations assestment and not let my imagination fly.

By the way doctor Bob, my name in not "worried ecuadorian dad", it is Daniel. Im an architect, at your service for anyting you or your foundation requires.

Take care Doctor Bob...

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your "muchas gracias"!

I appreciate your taking the time to write in and your offer of architectural service.

Be well Daniel. Come back and visit anytime your imagination even threatens to take wing.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q214669.html

could I be infected
sperm washing