NICU RN exposure to breast milk

I was recently feeding another RN's pt. The lid of the bottle was not on correctly, and I spilled breast milk on my hand. I have a small healing cut. I checked the chart and the infectious disease portion said "Nothing of note." Would the baby/mom have been tested for HIV? Is this something I need to worry about? I didn't report this to occupational health. I'm new on this unit and asked two other nurses about it, and they said to wear gloves in the future, but it wasn't a big deal. Now I'm wondering if I made a mistake.

Yes, the mother would (or at least should) have been tested for HIV and the result would have been noted in the chart. HIV-positive moms should never breastfeed their infants, as it is a means of mother-to-child HIV transmission.

(2) Inconclusive Labs
could I be infected