can you get hiv from putting your foot in a mans backside
Apr 26, 2011
2 days agoi put my foot inside a hiv positive guys backside i'm now very worriedabout it and thinking shalligoand get the pep mediction from the hospital
Response from Dr. Frascino
You shoved your foot up someone's butt. Hmm. I always thought that was just a descriptive phrase. You must have really small feet, or the other guy must have a really big and accommodating butt. Playing footsie with someone's backdoor is not considered a risk for acquiring HIV. PEP is certainly not warranted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
- Gave Oral And Got A Mouth Ulcer Two Days Later
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.