Hamster Bite and HIV/HepC

Hi there, I read a post about hamster bites and HIV transmission. However this is my situation and I would be grateful for your answer. My friend is HIV+ and pos for HepC. My daughter's hamster bit my friend and my friend's finger bled fiercely. Can the hamster transmit HIV and/or Hep C to someone else if it bites someone else. Also, there are drops of blood on my carpet...how should I go about cleaning them up? Let it dry first and then blot it with a carpet cleaner. I'm guessing there is very little to no risk of transmission but would like an expert's opinion to be sure. Thanks so much!

Relax Mom! Neither the hamster or anyone else the chomping rodent decides to munch on is at risk for HIV or hepatitis C.

Regarding your carpet, any carpet cleaner will do. HIV doesn't live long outside the body.

Scared for a year, $100 Donation
Please consider my circumstances, I beg u.