Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

102 days HIV negative...Need help
Apr 25, 2011

Dr. Bob.

I want to thank you a lot for your wonderful service to the community.

I have read a lot from your writing and I want to thank you for this. I also want to make my contribution. Please let me know how is it possible using Paypal.

I have following question:

1.I kissed a sex worker. I kissed her lips, but no deep kissing. Also, I licked her boobs. I do not remember any secretion from her boobs. She was very young to have a baby. Later,she gave me a hand job with condom on penis. We ate togather in a single plate. What is the risk from such encounter? 2. I underwent a surgery(small intestines messed up) around 24 years ago. I am living a normal life afterwards. I might have given some immune supperants at that time. Since the development of my consiousness, I have taken no drug in particular. Can my 24 years old surgery delay the seroconversion? 3. I am getting myself regulary tested after the incidence and last Combo HIV + P24 test was negative after 102 days. Am I whoo-hooo-able? Also, Do I need further testing?

I will always remain thanful to you for you reply. Kindly help me and give me oppotunity to help poeple by making my contribution.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

1. Completely nonexistent.

2. No, absolutely not.

3. Yes, absofrickenlutely! WOO-HOO! No further HIV testing is warranted.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information, including the link to make a PayPal donation, can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
please help me!!!!!
Next
what diagnosis to follow

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.