please help me!!!!!

Good day Dr. Bob, you guys are so busy with all their activities, we've already written 3 times but received no answer, please help me. I had vaginal sex with a prostitute and do more than 8 months, with protection but as we had taken a lot of beer, I do not remember the state of the condom. I had many symptoms, swollen glands in the neck below the jaw, headaches, minor aches in the limbs, I have the white tongue and mouth burn and feel too much pressure on the groin, apparently is swollen. I did the tests for syphilis, chlamydia, hepatitis b, urethral, urine, semen, all negative HIV tests done at 6 weeks, 12 weeks and 25 weeks and all were negative. Even with continued symptoms, please help me! I have visited doctors have told me that I have nothing strange. I promise to make a donation to his foundation, just tell me how.

Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to 25 weeks are conclusive and definitive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing is warranted.

I can't diagnose the exact cause of your various symptoms over the Internet. However, what I can do with great certainty is advise what is not causing them: it's not HIV! It's possible the stress involved with this event and getting tested has led to anxiety. Many of your symptoms could be anxiety induced. Follow up with your general internal medicine doctor to evaluate any persistent or worsening symptoms. If no cause can be determined for your symptoms, you should be evaluated for psychosomatic illness. (This produces very real symptoms!) Check out the archives of this forum for loads of examples and testimonials.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stop worrying about a disease you couldn't possibly have, OK?

Indian Dreams
102 days HIV negative...Need help