Apr 25, 2011
Dear Dr Bob,
I am a great fan of your work and I find a great deal of peace in reading some of your archives. I would be grateful if you could answer the following:
1. Armpit Licking - After a heavy drinking / smoking session (which made my tongue feel a bit sore / hurt), I licked a CSW's armpit.
2. Ear Licking - I licked her ear lobe (as far as I can remember the area below the piercing, though my paranoia is that why if I actually liked the pierced hole whilst licking the ear)
Please advise me if these carry HIV transmission risks. I have another 6 weeks to go and am contemplating quitting my job as I am so stressed and not able to function.
I shall also make a donation to your foundation.
Best Wishes, A distressed soul
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Distressed Soul,
1. HIV-acquisition risk: nonexistent.
2. HIV-acquisition risk: nonexistent.
Your fears are completely unwarranted. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted.
By the way, if all you did was lick the hooker's armpit and ear, you hardly got your money's worth! Did you get a refund?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.