Apr 25, 2011
Dear Dr.I had the following exposure's
1) Was with a call girl. she gave a blowjob with a condom. Lot of kissing and licking of her breasts. There was no penetrative sex. This exposure happened on April 09 2011.
2) Received a lap dance on April 10 2011 and i ejaculated in my boxer and was wearing jeans. Would this be a cause of concern?
3) I did call a local testing centre to get tested, the councellor said '' No penetration No sex'' and not to worry. Is she right in her assessment?
4) I have read all possible scenarios in your archive and rated my situation as ''low - Non existent''What would be your rating?
Seek your advice. I going through lot of anxiety and checking myself for all the symptoms.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. I see no cause for worry or HIV testing.
Regarding your specific questions:
1. No risk.
2. The only concern here would be that you spunked up your sexy 2xist tighty whities/boxer briefs! Ick!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.