Counsellor Assessment

Dear Dr.I had the following exposure's

1) Was with a call girl. she gave a blowjob with a condom. Lot of kissing and licking of her breasts. There was no penetrative sex. This exposure happened on April 09 2011.

2) Received a lap dance on April 10 2011 and i ejaculated in my boxer and was wearing jeans. Would this be a cause of concern?

3) I did call a local testing centre to get tested, the councellor said '' No penetration No sex'' and not to worry. Is she right in her assessment?

4) I have read all possible scenarios in your archive and rated my situation as ''low - Non existent''What would be your rating?

Seek your advice. I going through lot of anxiety and checking myself for all the symptoms.

Thank You.

John

Hello John,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. I see no cause for worry or HIV testing.

Regarding your specific questions:

1. No risk.

2. The only concern here would be that you spunked up your sexy 2xist tighty whities/boxer briefs! Ick!

3. Yep!

4. Nonexistent.

doctor when are you going to write a book
Is it 3 months or 4 months for HIV testing if you take PEP?