doctor when are you going to write a book

This is my ritual before going to sleep, read and laugh and find out that the fear of hiv it is not just mine. please write a book for all yours fans.that easy could be millions word wide, If you had a crystal ball, how much longer to find the cure, 2,5 or 10 years

"This is my ritual before going to sleep; read and laugh . . . ." Hmm. So you take me to bed with you every night? Dude, you are in desperate need of a real live date! Have you tried eHarmony.com or perhaps adam4adam.com?

As for writing a book, you're not the first to suggest this. See below.

Finally, the only crystal balls I've seen lately were on a Swarovski glass nude figurine.

Keep smiling. (It makes people wonder what you've been up to!)

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q201500.html

Two Questions (One for Me, One for a Friend)
Counsellor Assessment