Please answer! Fear of exposure at nail salon

I was recently at a nail salon to get a pedicure. The nail technician used the nail tools that were on the cart but I became scared that they may not have been clean and were used on the customer before me. I asked him if they were clean and he said they were, but I am still not sure that they were. What is the risk of HIV transmission from nail tools? He did not use a razor on my foot but did use nail clippers, a cuticle tool to push back my cuticles and a tweezer-type tool to pick off dead skin. Please let me know if I am at risk if those were not clean tools! I will definitely make a donation to your foundation and I greatly appreciate your kindness and compassion in answering all these questions!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. By the way, the jungle red tootsies look hot!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Remember Grandma from 9 years ago
Two Questions (One for Me, One for a Friend)