Possible Needlestick at gay club

Dr. Bob, This past weekend I went to a gay club for the first time with a few of my girlfriends. As straight women, we made friends fast, and got quite a few free drinks. I got pretty drunk, and I remember a man sticking his hands down the back of my pants and groping my butt. No big deal, nothing else happened. Just dancing and watching the gay strippers. 2 days later I noticed 2 small wounds on my hip/upper butt cheek. They are about 1/2 inch apart. The lower wound is really tiny, and the upper wound is a little larger with a snall half moon scab. They are red and sting pretty bad. Now I'm worried that whoever stuck his hands down the back of my pants had horrible intentions and stuck me with a needle. No symptoms, of course, just the stinging wounds that are giving me some anxiety. Please ease my fears and tell me I am crazy and to not worry.

"Please ease my fears and tell me I'm crazy and not to worry." OK, you're crazy and should not worry. See link below.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q214033.html

will whipping my partner's asshole with alcohol pads make rimming any safe
About CD4