will whipping my partner's asshole with alcohol pads make rimming any safe
Apr 23, 2011
I'm really into rimming but I too scared to try.
Response from Dr. Frascino
"Whipping my partner's asshole with alcohol pads . . . ." What? You want to whip your partner's butt with alcohol pads? Hmm. Sounds kinky.
Rimming is not considered a risk for HIV; however, you can contract other diseases (hepatitis A, intestinal parasites, herpes, etc.). Use a barrier, such as plastic wrap or a dental dam, to prevent fecal matter from getting into your mouth. This will also protect you from intestinal parasites, hepatitis A and herpes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Causes Of Vaginal Bleeding After Sex
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.