exercise, drink alcohol and smoke.

Dr. Bob, I am sorry that this question now from me is not related to HIV. I was wondering if you could give me some professional advice of yours.

I exercise almost 5 to 6 days a week, i drink one beer every night, and during the weekends i drink 5 to 6 beers a night. I smoke a lot, i smoke a pack of natural tobbac0(no additives) american spirit cigarettes. Am i leading a unhealthy lifestyle? Can the exercise beat my smoking and drinking? Thanks for your precious time. I will donate.

Yes, I'd categorize your lifestyle choices as unhealthy. One beer is OK, but five or six in one night is way too much. Smoking is extremely unhealthy. If you don't stop, there is an excellent chance cigarettes will kill you in a very painful and undignified fashion. I watched my brother die of cigarette-induced lung and brain cancer.

Exercise is very healthy, but it does not counterbalance or undue the damaging effects of alcohol and nicotine abuse. Exercise, however, does help us look better naked. And that's a real plus!

Rapid oral HIV test....almost at peace...just need your affirmation
will whipping my partner's asshole with alcohol pads make rimming any safe