AM I UNDER RISK

Sir i did anual with my friend in the month of jan 2011 during the process my condom tore and i got his blood tested for hiv and it was positive now after three months i got my blood tested by the following prcess that is HIV-1 &2antibodies, serum - microparticle, enzyme immuno-assay/electrochemiluminescence it was done yesterday and the result is non reactive am i safe or not please help

You did "anual"??? OK, if you say so.

Because you had a significant HIV exposure (broken condom incident with a partner confirmed to be HIV infected), the current guidelines recommend HIV-antibody testing at both the three- and six-month marks. Your negative three-month result is extremely encouraging.

hiv negative after exposer but still showing symtoms
Rapid oral HIV test....almost at peace...just need your affirmation