wash or not wash my sperm

I plan to have a baby with my partner,my viral load is undetectable,cd4 is about 600.I feel well.My doctor told me it is almost 100 percent safe if I use a squirt to do the artificial insemination by my self and I do not need to have my sperm washed.Is this true?He told me a lot of people do this.Do you have some good advices?

You got your pronouns mixed up. I can't tell if you are an HIV-positive woman with an HIV-negative male partner or if you are the HIV-positive male partner, as you mention ". . . I do not need to have my sperm washed." If indeed you are a positively charged woman with an HIV-negative male partner, I agree sperm washing is certainly not needed and the turkey baster method is perfectly safe. Take a read through the information in the archive chapters devoted to "pregnancy" and "magnetic couples." There you should find the information you desire, no matter what status you and your partner happen to have.

Desperately need your help!!!
hiv negative after exposer but still showing symtoms