Struggling to Carry on ... Pt 5

Hi Dr Bob, Well I'm still here concerned that I've got HIV undetectable with tests. I'm pursuing a diagnosis through my gp and things are moving. I've got a vit. B12 deficiency that the docs haven't found the cause of yet. But, my gum recession is getting much worse. Seb derm getting worse and I've got very distinct ridges on my fingers on toe nails. I'm convinced it's down to a contagious cause as my wife is developing the same symptoms. I've had another test recently. A 4th gen test that makes test 13 out to 4 1/2 years and it was negative like all the others. Are there any causes for false negatives out to 4 1/2 years following infection given that test 11 was an MPX test and there were several 4th gen tests? I'd like to get a t cell subset. But, the NHS clinic won't on cost grounds. Oh hum!!

Thirteen negative HIV-antibody tests out to 4.5 years and you still remain convinced you are HIV infected? Exactly which part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty comprehending?

My assessment and advice haven't changed. See archives link below. I again strongly urge you to seek psychiatric help in confronting your totally irrational worries. The NHS is absolutely correct: T-cell subsets are not warranted!

No matter how many times you test, the results will be negative, because HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests are warranted. And no matter how many times you pose the same questions to me, my response will not change. I can't help you, but a psychiatrist could. Give it a try. You can show him this list of questions and my responses over the past few years. (See link below.)

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q211019.html

can autofellatio harm my intestines or internal organs
unprotected receptive anal sex