Oral Sex with a Condom

I had my first homosexual experience with a man last night. I gave him oral sex and we used a condom. and the condom did not break. The man did ejaculate into the condom while in my mouth, but no semen or pre-cum ever entered my mouth that i am aware of.

I know that you have answered similar questions, but I married and I need to know if I should be tested. What do you think the likelihood of infection in this case would be. I did not know that man or his history. It was a stupid thing to do and i have massive guilt, but i need some advice.

Thanks for your help.

HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how. Consequently your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent, assuming the condom was used properly and did not break. Your excessive worry is related to your "massive guilt." I would suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. I would also advise you seek counseling to explore sexual orientation issues.

Good luck. Be well. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Just to say thank you... Muchas, muchas gracias...
NOT THE FIRST to get HIV from ANALINGUS