Embarrassing question !

hi doctor bob ,, i have a very Embarrassing question , due to our culture i find it also very hard to ask anyone even a doctor face by face .here is my story : before a few days i took one of the plastic sticks of the coffee from a coffee shop it`s that plastic sticks for mixing the sugar with the coffee , they are in a small open box and anyone buy a coffee go there and take one stick and its left out there without nylon bag , i took it home and use it for anal pleasure ( as sex toy ), it`s half hour at least between home and the shop .

before using it i looked closely to it and there was NO blood on it , but maybe have someone working in the shop use it for the same purpose (toying) or bleed blood on it and reput it there after cleaning it ? i don`t know even if this sticks is for one-time usage or not . i don`t know how to think about it , it`s wierd question and situation and also it`s embarrassing question to ask anyone you are the only one who can help please ):

i already get relieved from hiv fear after unprotected anal exposure by negative test after 1 year , i want an answer so i don`t go at the same fear again .

i searched the whole archive and the whole internet without finding anything similar to my situation .

i hope you answer me doctor bob because as i said you are the only one i can ask it this question due to my culture in the middle east :(

i will not forget your help please . bye

Embarrassing question ! *MODIFICATION (Submitted Apr 11, 2011)

HI DOC. i`m sorry but i reviewed my question about ( plastic stick ) of the coffee as ( sex toy ) if you remember it , i asked it before a few days . you did not answer it yet, so i hope when you do( and i trust you will :) ) to notice that i want to modify this statement : "it`s half hour at least between home and the shop . " BECAUSE i don`t know maybe it`s less than half an hour maybe 20 minutes and that because i don`t know how the traffic was in that day .! when you answer my question please alert me that you have received this modification so i can be sure i give you the right question and got the right answer .

and finally thanks a lot for what you are doing here ,it`s something beautiful to help people and calming them down . i hope your all wishes in life comes true and all good things for you :) .

Embarssing Question! * Modification **2** (Submitted Apr 12, 2011)

hi again and again doctor bob .. i am so sorry of being annoying you by changing details in the question for the second time . it`s about the same question of the plastic stick of coffee that i use for anal pleasure . yesterday i sent you a message about changing this statement :" it`s half hour at least between home and the shop ." and yesterday i said i do not know maybe it was 20 minutes depending on the traffic in that day . NOW after thinking about it more i can not determine this time it maybe even less than 20 minutes between the shop and the house , So when you answer me please REMOVE THE STATEMENT OF TIME BETWEEN THE SHOP AND MY HOUSE. DEAL WITH THE TIME BETWEEN THE SHOP AND THE HOUSE AS IT`S "UNKNOWN"

+ also the last thing i want to add it about the COFFEE STICK , it`s that i`m not sure if it was fully clean of blood or anything else when i looked at it because it was fast glance , so even if there was any HIV infected fluid on it would it transfer .? do i need testing ?!

I`m very very sorry i know i am annoying you with all this but believe me its all comming from the panic i live in with this situation . and when you answer me doc, please tell me that you received this change in the details so it will be the end of my fears , please notify me that you have read this message when you answer :) .

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE .

So you swiped a plastic coffee stirrer from the local coffee shop, took it home, shoved it up your butt, and now you're wondering if the barista or a caffeinated customer might have used the same plastic stirrer to shove up his butt before you stole it, thereby putting you at risk for HIV? Tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding! You're not? OMG! Hmm. And folks wonder about the psychological/psychiatric consequences of making HIV taboo or considering it a sin in repressive societies, such as those found in the Middle East. Here we have a classic example of the consequences. Irrational fear has turned this cappuccino-loving guy into a raving anxious, totally looney tunes fluffernutter.

Dude, exactly what kind of activities go on in your local Mideast Starbucks? You make it sound like that plastic coffee stirrer gets more action than Paris Hilton.

Your fears are completely irrational and may be related to underlying guilt about your actions or perhaps your sexual orientation. It would be helpful for you to get some psychotherapy (counseling), if you could locate a therapist who is competent to deal with issues of sexual health, HIV phobias and sexual orientation.

Good luck. You might want to consider purchasing a proper dildo to avoid urges to stick other stolen objects where the sun doesn't shine.

Can bananas prevent HIV?
Severe Hypochondria on HIV/aids and ashamed of past mistake