Proability of being HIV with a transexual

Dear Dr,

I recently had an unpleasent experience with a transexual( i am male) in Bangkok who i dont believe is a sex worker. I was drunk at the time which made me come to making a poor decision.

Anyway I had anal sex (Top & Penetrative) for about 5 minutes and the condom broke i think towards the end of our sex and i came inside her. After the condom broke i asked her seriously if she was clean and HIV free to which she replied she gets tested every 6 months and her last check up about 12 weeks ago was clean.

I didnt think too much more about this until after 10 days post exposure i developed a throat infection with a mild fever and swolen lymph glands which lasted less than 24 hours. I am quite a sexually active person and frequently get tested for HIV at least 3 times per year.

I plan to get tested at 15 days (i know this test is perhaps only a 50% chance if i am infected of being detected) as it will help with my anxiety and then 25 days and 3 months.

I guess my question is based on the inforamtion above, i know there is a risk but would like to know how much of one.

Thanks in advance for your advice,

The risk of broken-condom sex is the same as the risk of unprotected sex. The CDC's statistical per-act estimate for acquiring HIV from insertive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, as we do not know the HIV status of your transexual partner. I agree testing before the three-month mark will not provide a conclusive HIV-antibody test result.

Oral SEX, Cunnilingus I posted the several time the same question?
Insertive Oral Clarification