Oral SEX, Cunnilingus I posted the several time the same question?

Hi there let me tell you my story, I had briefly, 5 minutes of oral sex with a co-worker in MENA region. I am man, No penetration. I had my encounter on the 13 of December 2010. I took the blood test 70 day later. I was negative. woo hoo Do I need further testing until the 3 month mark? I will donate!

You may well have "posted several times the same question," but I have posted many, many times the same answer to many similar questions. Have a look in the archives in the chapters devoted to oral sex and to HIV testing.

Briefly, cunnilingus carries only a very minimal risk for HIV transmission, barring extenuating circumstances.

HIV tests taken before the three-month mark are not considered definitive or conclusive. That said, the vast majority (but not all) of HIV-infected folks will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood within four to six weeks following primary HIV infection. Consequently your negative 70-day test is extremely encouraging, but not yet definitively conclusive!

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Good luck! Be well.

can aids be reversed to just hiv possitive?
Proability of being HIV with a transexual