Ejaculation from grinding without condom or penetration

Hello. I recently went to a strip club and got a lap dance. We began to kiss and at one point the stripper took out my penis and applied what I'm assuming was spermicidal lubricant. She then grinded on my naked penis (no condom) until I ejaculated with her sitting on me. I did not have a condom and it's amazing how stupid I could be in the heat of the moment when my brain decides to go on autopilot. The stripper was completely naked as well. However, there was no penetration. I am very worried and seek your advice regarding the degree of my risk and whether I should get tested. Thank you. I really appreciate this resource and will surely give a donation

Your HIV-acquisition risk from Grinding Gertrude at your local Badda Bing is essentially nonexistent if indeed there was "no penetration." Frottage (bumping and grinding without penetration) is not considered a significant risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. The primary reason to even consider HIV testing would be to gain psychological peace of mind. Should you decide to test, wait until the three-month mark so that your test result will be definitive and conclusive.

Thank for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

How safe is safe in a newly magnetic relationship? MAGNETIC COUPLE HARM REDUCTION TECHNIQUES 2011)
reactive P24 in indeterminate western blot (PREGNANCY AND INDETERMINATE WESTERN BLOT RESULT, 2011)