Dr. Bob's Good Karma

Dear Dr. Bob,

You seem like someone who, when life gives you lemons, you make the best damn lemon meringue pie anyone's ever tasted! I have been "cyber-stalking" you, a bit, :) and I am so inspired and humbled by your stories, what you do for your community, the world and your monumental partnership with Dr. Natterstad, and what the two of you are doing, together. If I ever find myself virally enhanced (which I am concerned that I could be), I would hope that I could live and give even a tenth as much as you have, so far.

Your accomplishments are truly selfless & courageous. You are an angel, a saint, a super hero and an awe-inspiring example. Not only does one's life NOT have to end with this virus, but you can kick it up a few notches and help others who are suffering too.

I have donated $53.35 to your foundation (via PayPal). I did have some HIV transmission paranoia questions, but you and your colleagues across the Internet have, pretty much, answered them already. Please just pray for me and send me your good Dr. Bob Karma, that I will not be the first to contract HIV from being fingered with potentially HIV-infected saliva! (If it happens, I'll definitely let you know - "fingers crossed!" ;) )

With much love, admiration & respect,

- Joey

Hey Joey aka Cyber-Stalker!

Your very kind comments made my day! You're welcome to cyber-stalk me anytime you wish. Thanks also for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch may lives in desperate need. On behalf of those lives and as a person coexisting with the virus, please accept my heartfelt appreciation. I'll cross fingers, toes (and eyes?) and send you my best good-luck/good-health karma that not only will your HIV test be negative, but that you will forever be HIV free!

Good luck Joey. I'm sending a cyber-hug to my cyber-stalker.

Need help with advice please
can i get hiv from auto anal