Need help with advice please

Hello Dr.Frascino

Thank you sir for all your help and advice on the site to us.Im hiv and meet someone on the computer and we exchanged phone numbers and email and photos.This person is very sweet and a good person and we are getting to know each other and there could be potential reltionship.This person lives very far from me and we talk over the phone and chat.Im worried that this person might start to like me and they would want me to move to where they live.I dont know if i should tell this person im hiv or not and dont want to let this person invest alot of feelings then let them down.Ive been undectable since 2003 and do good on meds and doctors here but not sure what would happen if i move to another state.Im on adap program and get ssdi and medicare part a,b,d.Im scared what to do and i dont want to continue to sabatoge everything good im my life.Please help with any advice if you can.

Thank you sir

The old adage "honesty is the best policy" definitely applies to this situation. HIV status disclosure is never easy and no two cases are exactly alike. In general, I strongly recommend disclosing HIV status sooner rather than later. The longer you wait the more difficult disclosure becomes and the more likely your partner will feel betrayed or deceived. Take a look at the chapter in the archives devoted to HIV disclosure and also review the information in my blog on this topic (see link below). Hopefully you will find this information helpful.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Dr. Bob Hi,

Good luck!

http://www.thebody.com/content/art59023.html

late seroconversion
Dr. Bob's Good Karma