WILL THANK YOU FOREVER, PLEASE HELP A DEPRESSED :((((

Dear doctor,

Have been posting my query for over 3 weeks now. Humblest request to answer this query, and help me with my anxiety pleaseeee.

I have been to a body to body masseuse last week, she was an airline attendant working in a private massage house in Amsterdam.

During this incident, we had shower together, which was meant for initial cleanups. My penis did not touch her vagina during the shower, but the water dripping from her body (over through the vagina) would have certainly dropped over my penis.

Post this, she gave me some massage, and then we indulged in casual body fondling. I did suck her boobs and she touched and played with my unprotected penis for small burst durations. (may be for 20-30 seconds twice, after gap of 3-4 minutes)

As part of body to body massage experience, she did climb over me and in this process, her vagina got rubbed with my unprotected penis very momentarily for 3-4 times. This was not with a specific purpose of foreplay etc.

I came very early and then wrapped up, took a shower and exited the place.

Please answer, what are the chances of me having received any HIV kind of infection from her.

I did not kiss her, but did play with her vagina a couple of times and then I could have touched my penis also with those same hands. (I cant well recall it well now).

Please revert. Hope you will understand my anxiety.

Thanks

Jay

Hi Jay,

You ask me to "please 'revert'?" Revert??? Perhaps I'll just "respond" instead, OK?

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Your pleas for "help a depressed" and "help me with my anxiety," etc. are right on target, diagnostically speaking. Your problems are anxiety and depression, not HIV! Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. Consequently I really can't help you all that much. However, you may well benefit from psychotherapy (counseling) and anti-anxiety and/or antidepressant medications.

Me again...sorry to be a bother
late seroconversion