Am I at HIV risk doctor, can you please help

Hello Doctor, 1) After the protected sex 2) Sex worker removed my condom by using the papers towel and gave a hand job for five minutes with message oil. 3) After the five minutes, I did hand job myself for five minutes and then I was ejaculated. 4) But my figure contains small cut ( 24 hours old). There was no bleeding at that time. For the above activities is there any HIV risk, Is there any testing required? Can you please help on this query? I will donate 100$ to "The Robert James Frascino Foundation"

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly for the "protected sex" and that it didn't break. Hand jobs and masturbation are not considered a risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. Neither worry nor HIV testing is medically warranted. However, if my reassurance is not sufficient for you to put your fears permanently to rest, you could get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for psychological peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

undetectable and risk on passing
Emergency question, PEP needed?